Thursday, December 4, 2008

ultimate driving exprience

once upon a time i was riding in my benoit with me in my brothers and we was riding to miami, florida to go to the biggest new years party ever it would be a long drive in a few days but we will get there but the car was fully loaded everything came with it like a nagvation system,leather seats they were black,wool grain dashboard,last but not least the chrome out wheels with blacks lines through the wheel,the car was black.i like how we was riding smooth any way riding to florida for the party and we was going to meet my cousins and uncle there they flew on the airplane we had to stop to alot of places to eat a nd rest we went to eat a ihop and mcdonalds also stop a the hoilday inn and motel 8 .the days we drove i would let my brorthers drive because i was tied.well after all we got there in party.

No comments: